Marc Reinhardt Partner - Head of financial advisory Ger-speak. CH
- Harvard Executive Leadership Training
- Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA)
- MBA from the MJ Neeley School of Business at TCU in Fort Worth (Texas)
- Master’s Degree in Business Administration (University of Wuerzburg)
- More than 15 years M&A cross-border deal experience on the buy and sell-side; deal lead on more than 200 transactions
- Exceptional understanding of investment strategy as well as outstanding analytical and modeling skills, including acquisition structuring and valuations of controlling and minority interest equity stakes.
- Capital structure modeling for leveraged buyouts
- Financial due diligence expert on mid-cap and large transactions
- Key note speaker at proprietary two-day M&A seminars
- Teaching in academia (University of Applied Science in St. Gall, Switzerland).
- German / English