Our primary tax advice areas are:
- Estate planning and gifts
- Succession of closely held enterprises (family businesses, etc.)
- Compensation and retirement plan for executives and entrepreneurs
- Support in taking up residence in Switzerland and in relocating abroad
- Charitable and other tax-exempt organisations
- Private investment companies, foundations and trusts.
We have a multi-disciplined and cross-border team approach. In this context, we regularly closely work with other members of our Firm (such as accountants, payroll administrator, valuation experts, etc.) to ensure to develop tailor-made solutions. In addition, as part of the International fully integrated Mazars partnership and the Praxity global alliance of independent firms, our clients are assured of the support of the unique resource and capacity that is ideally placed not only to provide Swiss tax advice but also international tax advice in 86 countries.
We understand that advising private clients is an ongoing process which requires adaptation and revision of the planning/structure setup as circumstances change and as new tax laws are frequently enacted. We regularly communicate with our clients after legal deeds have been executed or plans/structures have been implemented to ensure they are up-to-date, fully compliant and continue to satisfy our clients’ goals and objectives.
We are committed to the highest ethical standards in all our activities.