Whether you are a multinational enterprise with a large expatriate population or deploying your first international assignee, a foreign national moving to Switzerland, or a Swiss national moving overseas, the our Global Mobility Services team can provide flexible support to help you manage the challenges relating to global mobility filing and reporting, tax, social, legal and obligations.
Mazars is one of the leading global mobility services firms which can assist in 86 countries, sharing the same high quality level of service delivering. With dedicated experts in all fields of Global Mobility, we can assist you on a cross-boarder basis to ensure your assignment and / or international transfer are properly managed in both home and host countries.
Mazars can provide a wide range of global mobility tax services including:
- Advising on global mobility strategies and cases of assignment and / or international transfer for an income tax, social security, immigration, payroll and labour law perspective.
- Advising on payroll tax obligations
- Maximising the use of expatriate tax incentives
- Advising on social security requirements
- Providing immigration support services, e.g., work permits and visas
- Providing tax compliance services for inbound and outbound assignees
- Advising on the tax treatment of share-based remuneration for internationally mobile employees
- Designing employer global mobility policies for short-term and long-term assignments
- Advising and assist international mobile individuals in managing their personal situation in an international working environment.