As businesses develop, so do tax liabilities. Mazars provides a realm of corporate tax services for every stage of a company’s life. The corporate tax team provides tax compliance and advisory services to many Swiss and international groups companies - from quoted companies down to small owner-managed businesses.
We offer proactive advice, looking at tax issues from all angles. Our team has an in depth understanding of the industries in which our clients operate and appreciate the issues currently affecting directors and shareholders.
Mazars provides expert tax advice related to:
- Advising on business and tax re-structuring
- Supporting new business set-up and expansion
- Assisting clients when entering new markets or sectors
- Improving stakeholder value and returns from a tax viewpoint
- Advising on the choice of tax efficient structures
- Assisting clients on financial restructuring, group financing and cash-flow optimisation
- Advising on global tax minimisation
- Mitigating tax risk and due diligence
- Supporting tax compliance obligations and identifying tax cash out with accurate timing
- Managing fruitful interactions with the tax authorities in Switzerland and internationally
Want to know more?
Nathalie Pellanda Gaud Executive Director - Geneva
New radio and television licence fee for companies
The new Federal Law on Radio and Television (RTVA) came into force on 1 January 2019. The radio and television licence fee will no longer be linked to the possession of a reception device. Companies subject to VAT in Switzerland (with their registered office, domicile or permanent establishment in Switzerland) with a worldwide turnover of at least CHF 500,000 will automatically have to pay the radio and television licence fee. (Article in French)