Private companies, institutional organisations and the public sector are facing an increased requirement for a robust internal audit function. The internal audit function provides boards, audit committees, management, regulators and other stakeholders with assurance that key organisational risks are effectively managed and that an effective controls framework is in place.
Our experienced professionals are specialised in the application of risk based methodologies for the delivery of our internal audit services. We have access to sector dedicated teams and are fully equipped to assist out clients in meeting internal audit challenges.
Our services include:
- Outsourcing of internal audit function
- Internal audit co-sourcing and ad-hoc assignments
- Head of Internal Audit secondments
- Provision of specific skills and methodologies
- External quality assessments