CSR audits to strengthen your commitment to Corporate Social Responsibility, create value and control your risks
Sustainability and Corporate Social Responsibility have become key issues for companies especially in the luxury industry. The compliance with ethical and environmental practices is capital for the image of companies.
Faced with these challenges, companies will have to, among other things:
- Manage the risks of your company, subsidiaries and suppliers in relation to responsible ethical, environmental and human rights practices
- Meet the expectations of your shareholders and partners in terms of corporate social responsibility.
Our added value
In recent years, Mazars Switzerland has invested and trained a team of consultants specialized in the watch and jewellery industry, based in Geneva and Neuchâtel. In addition to its recognised sector expertise, this multidisciplinary team has the skills and accreditation to carry out the following audits:
- Statutory audit
- RJC audit (Responsible Jewellery Council) - Code of Practice (COP) et Chain of Custody (COC)
- Fairmined / Alliance for Responsible Mining audit
- LBMA (London Billion Market Association) audit
- LPPM (London Platinum & Palladium Market) audit
- LBA (Loi sur le blanchiment d'argent) FINMA audit
- EcoEntreprise audit
In Switzerland, Mazars is currently the only company accredited to carry out these various audits in a combined or separate manner. A combined approach to some audits will provide you with synergies, saving you time and money.
Want to know more?
Mazars 2017 Luxury Study
In response to a world shaken by increasing global economic volatility, the luxury industry is starting to focus on sustainability and ethics. Respect for the environment, recycling materials and innovating new ones, integrity throughout the value chain, collaborative and digital economy, and social entrepreneurship are among the strategic priorities for luxury companies.