Risk management, similar to many other management activities, should be ongoing and not end with the identification of risks or the preparation of a risk register.
We assist organisations in setting up and developing their risk management activities by:
- Developing risk management frameworks to embed risk management including risk policies, procedures and supporting tools
- Facilitating risk identification and quantification
- Supporting the preparation and conduct of self assessment workshops and action plans
- Risk management communication and training
- Supporting projects for the Solvency II / pillar II requirements