FINMA Prudential audit
Checking whether the prudential requirements are complied with and if the conditions are met in order for them to continue to exist in a foreseeable future.
Mazars has all the licenses issued by FINMA on:
- Insurance and reinsurance companies
- Securities traders
- Collective capital investment
- Collective investment managers and representatives of foreign collective investments
Within our assignments of prudential audit, we perform:
- Basic audit: Regular check of compliance with fundamental prudential requirements by all persons subject to a surveillance field or a clearly defined circle of such persons.
- Additional audits in other fields of audit determined by FINMA and which, according to the business model or the insurance branch, should be examined in addition to the basic audit.
- Case-related audits which may be assigned by FINMA.