Business transformation while lowering company’s risks has become a complex and ongoing trend, today’s must-have to remain competitive in the market. Our integrated approach is at the core of our strategy to deliver the best Advisory services to our clients. An integrated approach allows our clients to achieve their performance goals through efficient processes that combine technology tools and relevant controls in line with best practice.
Our integrated approach
Our team has a range of certifications and qualifications including:
- Certified Information System Auditors (CISA)
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA / Swiss CPA)
- Certified Expert for Finance and Controlling
- Certified Internal Auditor (CIA)
- Certified Information Systems Security professionals (CISSP)
- Certified Information Systems Security Managers (CISM)
- ISO 27001 qualified lead auditors
- Certified International Privacy Professionals (CIPP)
Our Advisory team is also part of Mazars’ Global Consulting practice. This means that we can leverage international capabilities to provide made-to-measure and innovative solutions to our client’s wider international requirements.
GDPR: Are you ready?
Transforming regulatory constraints into economic opportunities In May 2016, the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) was officially published. With the harmonisation of data protection across European Union, the European Commission has pulled the trigger on a law which will significantly transform the model for personal data processing in an era where IT and business digitalisation are fundamental.