Privacy Breakfast – Helping you to get ready for the General Data Protection Regulation "GDPR"
Mazars and FRORIEP Legal cordially invite you to a Privacy Breakfast on Wednesday, 29 November 2017 at 8.15 in FRORIEP's offices at Bellerivestrasse 201, 8008 Zürich.
On 25 May 2018, the EU Data Protection Basic Regulation will come into force. At the same time, the Swiss Data Protection Act is currently undergoing a total revision. Both pieces of legislation aim to create more transparency in the processing of personal data and to strengthen the self-determination of the persons concerned. Companies are therefore forced to adapt their organisation, processes and technology to the new requirements of data protection law.
Besides a light breakfast, we highlight the following two topics for you: "Practical assistance towards GDPR readiness" - a cornerstone for implementing the new requirements - and "Preparing a GDPR-Compliant Data Processing Agreement" – a must for any outsourcing of data processing activities. We will close with a question and answer session to give you an opportunity to ask about issues of concern to you and your organisation. The event will be in English.
AGENDA 29 November 2017
- from 08:00 Door opening
- 08:05 Welcome (Nicola Benz, Beatrice Bartelt)
- 08:15 Practical Assistance for Assessing Readiness from a Data Controller Perspective (Ivan Mezui-Minko , Andreas Scherer )
- 08:35 Preparing a GDPR-Compliant Data Processing Agreement (Nicola Benz , Ronald Kogens )
- 08:55 Discussion, end of the presentation
- Where: FRORIEP | Bellerivestrasse 201 | 8008 Zürich
- Registration: until 22 November 2017 via the following button:
Please note as the number of places is limited, the registration is made on a "first come - first serve" basis.