Bringing you solutions in the face of new challenges brought on by ecommerce. Explore themes such...
Retail & Consumer Goods
The retail and consumer products industry is currently facing its greatest challenge in today’s global economy. Working in a competitive and increasingly globalized marketplace, industry players have to revisit their costs while reviewing and rethinking their business models in order to maintain or increase their market share. Combining deep industry knowledge and multidisciplinary skills, the Mazars team offers tailor-made solutions to help retail and consumer products companies address their toughest challenges.
Prior to the last decade, supply chain behaviors were largely off the radar for most retailers....
Our record of delivering value to a wide range of clients, from individuals to the world’s largest retailers, is based on deep industry knowledge and advanced technical abilities. Our professionals understand both the key retail and distribution market sectors and our clients’ specific business needs to help them address critical factors affecting their business.
SPECIFIC SOLUTIONS TO HELP RETAIL & CONSUMER PRODUCTS COMPANIES REACH THEIR GOALS:
ALIGNING ORGANISATIONS WITH NEW MARKET OPPORTUNITIES
- Financial advisory (capital increase, initial public offering, etc.)
- External growth and strategic partnership assistance and advisory (M&A, due diligence, etc.)
- Financial, legal and tax support for the establishment of subsidiaries in emerging and growing markets, taking local specificities into account
- Support for safeguarding, structuring, optimising and documenting transfer prices
- Assistance for the disposal of non-strategic assets and business restructuring
SECURING OPERATIONS | IMPROVING RISK MANAGEMENT
- Assessing the quality of providers and auditing third parties
- Establishing a legal risk framework
- Reviewing contractual obligations and monitoring franchisees (compliance, financial reporting, etc.)
- Strengthening control over distribution networks
- Identifying and preventing fraud risks
- Defending financial interests in the context of disputes or litigation
- Working capital requirement (WCR) and cash management optimisation
- Supply chain securitisation and optimisation
- Stock control and inventory management improvement
- Establishment and improvement of commodity and currency hedging strategies
- Supporting companies’ competitiveness and image through expertise in the areas of environment, safety and social responsibility