At Mazars, we are striving to make our services accessible for all users, including people with disabilities.
Providing accessible information
We are working towards complying with the W3C Web Content Accessibility Guidelines. We are continually making improvements to meet these guidelines, and our website has been designed with the following accessibility guidelines in mind:
- Our pages are designed so that they can be viewed at a screen resolution of 1024 x 768 pixels (minimum), which is now the basic equipment for almost all users.
- The technology behind the website complies with W3C standards and makes proper use of markup and style sheets.
- The navigation system includes only text and no graphics (with the exception of the Mazars logo).
- Text can be increased or decreased in size on all pages.
- A site map is available to provide information about the structure of the website.
- Images that convey important information have alternative text. Where an image is used for a decorative purpose the alternative text will be left blank.
- No information is exclusively conveyed using colour.
- Titles are added to all links.
- Almost all content is searchable.
- The colour scheme provides a high level of contrast.
Downloading .pdf documents
To read PDF documents with a screen reader, please visit the Access Adobe website which provides useful tools and resources:
The standard support browser versions are:
Internet Explorer v7.0 on Windows platforms.
Firefox v2.0 on Windows platforms.
We value your opinions
If you have comments or questions, you can send them directly to us via our enquiry form.