We have always favoured dual competencies combining auditors and actuaries for assignments in the insurance industry.
Therefore we can offer you a comprehensive approach with multi-dimensional skills to meet your requirements and those of the regulator:
- Auditing according to the defined audit concept of the Swiss Solvency Test (SST) internal models and the upcoming concept of Solvency II, such as:
- Reviewing of market consistent balance sheet
- Investigating if the economic scenario generator is adequate to detect possible weaknesses
- Reviewing the QIS 5 calculation
- Performing an assessment of data quality management and methodology
- Conducting an audit on money laundering prevention measures in the life insurance business